Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Going back to Peek's original request... View from Baimun's House....

  1. #11
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    y'know, I don't recall ever seeing your collection...
    I probably have, a ways back, I guess, but...
    *HINT, HINT*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh... I have some collection pics coming... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    In the mean time... I found some pics from last spring of our back yard.

    When you're up on the second floor, this is the view out the picture window. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    backtree1

    And when you look out the window at the back yard....
    backtree2

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 29, 2004 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>

  3. #13
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    killer!!

    I love the "buried in trees" look.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome!!! Wow! If I lived in a house like that I'd just end up living in the yard under one of those trees. Beautiful!! (In a manly macho way of course)

  5. #15
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay... I decided to build something different...

    ... built a kennel outside the back of my garage for my puppy dog. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I was working hard and using plyers to twist wire to hold the fence material to the frame... and I'm almost done... but the all the twisting has actually caused some kind of charlie horse in my forearms... my middle finger is folding down into the "spiderman hand" shape all by itself!!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Love the bigass tree in your front yard! Nice neighborhood!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOVE THE TREES Baimun!

    And yes, homeowners associations are works of the devil. I can't fart in my yard without the association sending me a letter mentioning that the Association frowns down upon flatulance in lawned areas [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Especially love the flowering tree in the back yard, VERY COOL!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm gonna have to jump on this bandwagon and post my house today. i'll put my aurora up on blocks for aesthetic purposes first, though.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They would have hated me THIS weekend then.....

    I needed a dog kennel attached to the back of my garage for when we leave the house for more hours than he can hold it. There's a door on the back of the garage that I'm putting a doggie door in.

    They want $500 to $1000 for a pre-built kennel. I bought 1/2" black threaded pipe and galvanized fencing material and built one that's 6' x 12' with a top... and I dug out trenches and buried it a foot in the ground all the way around.

    Twenty pounds of concrete at each corner, 3 bags of cedar mulch, and some incredibly sore muscles later, and I've got a decent looking, very solid kennel. (and I only spent $120. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •